Decent Market is moving our Contemporary Design Fair online this year, showcasing 100 makers and brands over 4 weeks during the holidays.
Shop makers of the highest quality items including graphic design and illustration printed works, crafted works from wood, metal, ceramics, and fibers, home goods, furniture, apparel, accessories, fine art, and gifts.
May 3 – May 30, 2021
Decent Market is a large-scale design fair which exists to bring together a curated selection of over 100 emerging creators and brands from the Southwest United States and beyond for an unparalleled shopping experience.
Come shop from makers of the highest quality pieces to decorate your home with, including printed and original artworks, crafted works from wood, metal, and textiles, furniture, home goods, apparel, and accessories.
To enhance the shopping experience, we will have art installations, decor, live music, and printing demonstrations from partners.
For our 8th edition, we have expanded to a brand new, beautiful 8,000 SF venue in Dallas' Design District.
• Shop from over 100 emerging designers, artists, and brands
• The first 50 attendees through the door receive a coveted limited-edition tote bag filled with goodies from featured makers and sponsors
• Free art-making demos and experiences throughout the day
• Enjoy live entertainment from bands & DJs
• Feast on delicious fare from local food trucks
• Drink from our bars onsite (21+ for alcoholic beverages)
• Multiple art installations onsite
• Photo booths
• Live painting
• Free Parking (Uber/Lyft encouraged)
General Admission — $5.00
- Grants entry to the market from 11:00am–7:00pm
- Children 10 and under attend free.
VIP — $25.00 ($30.00 at Door)
- Early entry to the market from 10:30am-11:00am, plus regular entry from 11:00am-7:00pm
- Exclusive VIP-only tote bag featuring a limited edition 8x10 print and goodies from featured vendors and sponsors
Use of ridesharing services such as Uber, Lyft, and Alto are highly encouraged.
DART / Public Transportation:
Transit information coming soon.
Bike parking is available onsite inside of the parking lot near the building entrance.
On The Levee is located just Northwest of Downtown Dallas, conveniently near I-35E and the Dallas North Tollway.
Please navigate directly to the entrance to our available parking lots at 1108 Quaker St, Dallas, TX 75207.
Plenty of free parking is available!
Do you have an interest in event production and want to help us make an impact on our local creative community?
We would love to hear from you!Apply Now